Zucchini/Gaurd + Onion Frittata
By February 20, 2015Published:
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text disable_pattern="true" align="left" …
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 medium-sized zucchini, sliced thinly
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 Cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea Salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 6 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Trim ends of zucchini, slice thinly. Peel and mince the onion and garlic.
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini, onion, and garlic, and sauté until tender. (Or just add leftover steamed or sautéed greens to the pan). Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk eggs with a fork and season with salt and pepper lightly. Pour egg mixture over the veggies in the skillet. Lift pan and swirl the mixture so it spreads out evenly in the pan. Cook over low heat until eggs are set on the bottom.
- Transfer to the oven and bake, uncovered for
15-25 minutes, until eggs are set.