TWO-INGREDIENT PANCAKES Recipe
By May 11, 2015Published:
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text disable_pattern="true" align="left" …
- 1/2 cup ripe banana, very mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp flaxseed (optional)
- Coconut oil cooking spray
- Optional: pumpkin spice, cinnamon, berries and a few squeezes of lemon juice
- Mix banana and eggs in a bowl.
- Add 1 heaping tbsp/ 10 g of flaxseed if you want your pancakes to really hold together well.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat and spray with coconut oil cooking spray.
Scoop a bit of batter (think the size of a tennis ball for one pancake) onto the skillet.
- Cook until the edges are dry. You want your pancake thin.
Flip. Cook till golden brown. Goal: 4 to 6 pancakes. I like to add about 3 dashes of pumpkin pie spice.
Garnish with a dash of cinnamon, a few berries and a squeeze of lemon.
NOTE: If you’re pressed for time, use a blender to mix ingredients.