The Half-Ass Sandwich
The Half-Ass Sandwich Recipe
By May 11, 2015Published:
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text disable_pattern="true" align="left" …
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp olive oil mayonnaise
- 30 gm boiled corn
- 1/4 apple, diced
- 1 slice 100% fresh home-made wheat bread, toasted (if it suits you well)
- A few dashes of black pepper
- A few sprinkles of sea salt
- A few dashes of chili flakes, to taste
- Peel shells off the hard-boiled eggs.
Put the shell-less eggs in a large bowl and mash them with a fork.
- Add Dijon mustard, mayo, corn and apple.
Add this egg salad onto one piece of toast.
- Add pepper, sea salt and chili flakes. Enjoy !