Tandoori Chicken (Kebabs)
By March 22, 2015Published:
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text disable_pattern="true" align="left" …
- 4 chicken thigh fillets (organic, free range) cubed
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- 1 tbsp tandoori paste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Ghee/sarson oil
- For kebabs, thread chicken pieces onto skewers.
- Place in marinating dish. Combine yoghurt, tandoori paste and lemon juice in a bowl. Pour tandoori mix over chicken and ensure all chicken is covered.
- Leave in fridge to marinate for at least 1 hour. Heat 1 tablespoon cooking oil in frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken to pan and cook, turning regularly until chicken is cooked through. Serve with delicious garden salad sprinkled with flax seeds.