Pomegranate and Dalia Salad – Seriously Yummy!
Pomegranate and Dalia Salad – Seriously Yummy! Recipe
By May 9, 2015Published:
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text disable_pattern="true" align="left" …
- 250 gm dalia
- 200 gm feta
- 1 cup pomogranate seeds
- 50 gm walnuts, roasted and chopped
- 3 tbsp finely chopped mint, extra for garnish
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp finely chopped spring onion
- 2 tbsp ground cumin for dressing
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- sea salt and black pepper
- Bring three cups of water to the boil then reduce to a simmer. Rinse the dalia and add to pan, cook for
20-30 minutes or until softened. Drain, cool to room temp.
- Cut the feta into cubes and add to the dalia with the remaining salad ingredients.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a jar, shake well and pour over the salad. Toss gently. Sprinkle the extra mint and parsley leaves and pomegranate seeds on the salad.