Peanut Rice Noodles
Peanut Rice Noodles Recipe
By May 15, 2015Published:
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 15 mins
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text disable_pattern="true" align="left" …
- 1/2 lbs rice noodles
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts, roasted, skinned
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter Peanut Sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced Peanut Sauce
- 1/8 cup orange juice Peanut Sauce
- 2 tsp tamari Peanut Sauce
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, then turn off the heat and soak the rice noodles for 10 minutes. Drain and allow to cool.
- In a bowl mix prepare peanut sauce. Combine all ingredients until they are well blended. Add water to get desired consistency.
- In a large bowl mix the rice noodles with the peanut sauce.
- Top each serving with peanuts cabbage and scallions.