Mustard-Encrusted Broiled Salmon
By March 22, 2015Published:
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text disable_pattern="true" align="left" …
- 4 tbsp whole grain or Dijon mustard (or mixture of the two)
- 1 tbsp dry white or red wine
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 6-7oz salmon fillets
- Fresh lemon wedges, optional
- . In a small bowl, mix the mustard, wine, and oil until combined.
- Pre-heat the broiler
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and brush lightly with olive oil.
- . Place salmon on baking sheet and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Broil for 2 minutes.
- Spoon the mustard sauce over the fillets.
- Continue broiling until cooked through and golden brown, about 5 minutes longer.
- . Transfer to plates and serve with lemon if you’d like!