Macadamia and Sun-Dried Tomato Mash
Macadamia and Sun-Dried Tomato Mash Recipe
By May 11, 2015Published:
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text disable_pattern="true" align="left" …
- 1 cup raw, unsalted macadamia nuts, soaked two hours and rinsed well
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Celtic or Himalayan sea salt
- 2 tbsp . finely chopped parsley (any variety)
- Black pepper to taste
- Place the macadamia nuts in the food processor with the lemon juice, and blend well.
Next add the chopped sundried tomatoes and sea salt, and blend again. The mixture will be moist and crumbly but not liquid.
- Spoon the mixture into a medium bowl, and mix in the chopped parsley.
Enjoy by scooping on top of a green salad (again, spinach is highly recommended!)
- Or wrap in collard greens with sprouts. Right before serving, add some fresh cracked black pepper to the top, which seems to give it an extra bit of spark.