Lemony White Bean Dip
By March 22, 2015Published:
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text disable_pattern="true" align="left" …
- 1 15oz can cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil plus 4 tbsp extra
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian flat leaf
- parsley leaves
- salt and pepper
- Place beans, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, and parsley in food processor.
- Pulse until mixture is coarsely chopped. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Transfer puree to a small bowl. Serve with crostini, fresh vegetable sticks (like carrots or celery), or pita chips.