Lemony Blueberry Muffins
Lemony Blueberry Muffins Recipe
By June 21, 2015Published:
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text disable_pattern="true" align="left" …
- 2 cps whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup stevia sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened organic applesauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp grated lemon zest
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Coat a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- Whisk together the buttermilk, applesauce, egg, and lemon zest in a separate bowl.
- Add the flour mixture to the buttermilk mixture and stir with a large spoon just until combined (don’t overmix).
Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups and bake until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
Cool the muffins in the pan on a rack.