LEMON LOVE SALMON
LEMON LOVE SALMON Recipe
By May 15, 2015Published:
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text disable_pattern="true" align="left" …
- 2 salmon fillets, grilled
- 5 ml coconut oil /olive oil
- Sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Cayenne powder, to taste Chili flakes (optional)
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 head of broccoli, chopped and steamed
- 1 fresh lemon juice
- 20 capers
- 6 stems of rosemary
- Preheat oven to 450 ° F/ 230 ° C.
Rub the salmon fillets with a dime-size amount of coconut oil.
- Season with salt, pepper and cayenne powder.
- Optional: Add chili flakes for a spicier dish.
- Place the salmon on a broiling sheet and bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- Change the heat temp to 500 ° F/ 260 ° C and turn salmon.
Broil for another 5 minutes.
- Arrange a bed of cooked quinoa and broccoli on a plate. Place salmon fillet on top.
- Squeeze lemon juice on top of the fillet and garnish with lemon slices.
Add capers on top with a little extra dash of cayenne powder.
- Garnish with a few sprigs of rosemary.