Lebanese Cauliflower Omelet
Lebanese Cauliflower Omelet Recipe
By April 27, 2015Published:
- Yield: 2-3 Servings
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text disable_pattern="true" align="left" …
- 5 eggs
- 1 tbsp traditional fat of choice (ghee)
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups raw cauliflower, grated
- 1/3 cups onion, finely chopped
- 2 green onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt fat in baking dish in the oven.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs and coconut milk together thoroughly. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- When fat has melted, pour egg mixture into hot dish and bake for 15-20 minutes until firm. Cut into squares and garnish with chopped parsley and green onions.