Homemade Almond or Hazelnut Milk
Homemade Almond or Hazelnut Milk Recipe
By May 11, 2015Published:
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text disable_pattern="true" align="left" …
- 2 cups raw almonds or hazelnuts
- 2 1/2 cups filtered water (feel free to use more or less, depending on how thick you like your milk)
- Stevia or dates, to sweeten to your taste (optional, and be sure to get dates with pits and remove them yourself)
- Rinse the soaked nuts very well with a strainer.
- Place the soaked nuts & water in a blender and blend at a high speed until smooth.
- Pour the mixture through a cheesecloth into a separate container.
- Squeeze all the liquid with your hands, so that you get all the milk out & discard the nut pulp & fiber.
- Add stevia or few dates to sweeten your milk or have it plain