Healthy Wrap Recipe
By April 8, 2015Published:
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text disable_pattern="true" align="left" …
- 1 wrap - made of whole wheat flour
- grated cheese (could be any you like, cheddar, gouda or parmesan, I like parmesan myself )
- salt & pepper to your taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 handful chia seeds
- coriander leafs, chopped fine
- 1 tomato
- 4 " cucumber chopped fine
- 1 onion chopped fine
- 1 avocado chopped fine
- 50 gm paneer
- Put the chopped avocado, cucumber, tomato, chia seeds, union and coriander in a bowl, add the lemon juice & salt and pepper.
- Stir only a couple of times to keep it from going to mushy.
- Take the wrap, heat it in frying pan without butter or oil on medium heat, when it’s warmed, put in a plate, and add the salad.
- Put some of the grated cheese on and roll it up.