Fresh Strawberry Salad
By April 7, 2015Published:
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text disable_pattern="true" align="left" …
- 1 large bunch Romaine lettuce, cut in strips
- 1/2 sweet onion, slice thin and separated
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, sautéed in 3T butter, cooled
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Saute walnuts and drain on paper towel. Cut up romaine lettuce. Add sliced onions, strawberries and walnuts. mix dressing ingredients together and drizzle over salad just before serving. Toss lightly and enjoy!