EAST WEST BAKED VEGETABLES
EAST WEST BAKED VEGETABLES Recipe
By May 11, 2015Published:
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text disable_pattern="true" align="left" …
- 3-4 carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into 1/ 2-inch florets
- 2 large zucchini, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 5 cups bok choy, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1/4 cup Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1/4 cup raw coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F. Place all the vegetables and the rosemary, mixed up, in a glass ovenproof casserole dish with a lid. Add the coconut oil and the Bragg Liquid Aminos and coat the vegetables.
- Cover and bake in the oven for about 55 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender. Add a bit more Bragg Liquid Aminos to taste, if desired, and serve with a salad.