By March 22, 2015Published:
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text disable_pattern="true" align="left" …
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tahini (sesame paste)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Add chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini, oil, cumin, and garlic to food processor. Puree until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add 1/4 tsp salt, puree quickly, taste, and adjust salt if needed.
- Serve with veggie sticks or add to a wrap with lettuce or grilled veggies.