Bangin’ Banana Bread
Bangin’ Banana Bread Recipe
By June 21, 2015Published:
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text disable_pattern="true" align="left" …
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed meal
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup organic brown sugar
- 1/2 cup stevia
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt/yogurt
- 2 eggs (preferably cage free)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened organic applesauce
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the bananas, applesauce, eggs, and yogurt in a large bowl.
Beat in the stevia and brown sugar until combined.
- Whisk together the flour, flax meal, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
Add the flour mixture to the banana mixture and beat until blended.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean, 50 to 55 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes then turn out onto a rack to cool completely. Cut into ½-inch slices.