Arugula and Beet Salad
Arugula and Beet Salad Recipe
By June 22, 2015Published:
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text disable_pattern="true" align="left" …
- 2 medium beets
- 4 cups arugula
- 2 1/2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Fine sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Trim the stems off the beets and lightly scrub with a vegetable brush.
- Wrap in foil and roast until tender, about 45 minutes.
When cool enough to handle, peel the beets and cut into ½-inch cubes—you should have about 1 cup.
- Chill to at least room temperature before making the salad. (You can also roast the beets up to 2 days ahead of time.)
Toss the arugula and beets in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the oil and vinegar in a small bowl until emulsified.
Add a pinch of salt and cracked pepper to the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well.